Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Tucson Time! Pt 3

The third and final post on our Tucson trip in April....the post dedicated to the wedding.  It was beautiful, cheerful, and emotional.  I am so happy Scott and I were able to share this moment with Josh and Heather. 

Note:  Things I've learned about photography from these photos:
  • These pics are terrible quality, I'm almost embarrassed to post them!  This was my first photo sesh outside of my apartment, and boy have I learned a lot about my camera from looking at these photos
  • I really need to learn how to set my camera to take photos with movement
  • My ISO was too high, hence ALL the photos turned out grainy! 
  • It's okay to use flash at night
  • I can't wait to some day look back at these pics and see my progress
Regardless, I am happy I was able to document this special day!!   I have a TON photos but only chose a few to document on my blog, please message me if you would like to see all of them. 

Enjoy!!



























Congrats guys!!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh you did a great job. I LOVE the way you catch the perfect moment of a hug, or facial expression, background....i can actually feel the emotion in your photos. It was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete