Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Tucson Time! Pt 2

Could I have waited any longer to post part two of the Tucson trip?  Ugh. I'm blaming it on the big exciting move and all the stress that comes with that...not to mention, looking for a job!

Pictures below are from Josh & Heather's rehearsal dinner and wedding.  I'll keep the typing to a minimum and the pictures to a max. :)







Chris the creepy lurker in the background, lol!

And now for Static Session performance! (ps still learning how to handle my camera, especially in low light)





The next day, I met with a couple of my best girlfriends Krysta and Kindra for brunch at one of my favorite places, The Cup Cafe at Hotel Congress.  It was so good to see them and catch up while sitting on the patio sipping bloody marys and enjoying a beautiful spring Tucson day.






 delicious huevos rancheros
 The lovely Krysta

Krysta, me, and Kindra

Afterward, we took a stroll down 4th Ave and I a couple things caught my eye that I just had to snap a photo of..

 Go cats!

Pretty, right?


I'll leave it at that.  Next post will be dedicated to wedding photos.

1 comment: