Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday Recap pt. 1

I felt so much love on my birthday.  Scott surprised me with a beautiful gift, my coworkers brought me breakfast in the morning and took to me out to lunch, and my friend of 16 years was in town to help celebrate! 

Firstly, I told Scott in advance that I did not want a birthday gift and to save his money for the birthday festivities we would be having over the week.  Soo on Thursday I came home to this:


Beautiful flowers, a card, and a cute owl dish to throw our keys/mail/etc in.  I've been recently collecting owls so I've got another thing to add to my collection!  After hugging Scott thank you, he asked if I could grab him a beer from the fridge..when I opened the door I found this!


I should have known...


Love it!

My good friend Laurie and her husband Matt were in town so we made plans to go to Fishbar for dinner.  While we waited for them we popped champagne and had an impromptu photoshoot.






Laurie and Matt arrived after experiencing the glory that is LA traffic, and we were off to Fishbar!  Fishbar never ceases to amaze me, I've posted about it before...everything was delish!  AND we even met the Chef!  Laurie and Matt tried their first oyster!  I don't think they're sold on them quite yet, but taking the oyster plunge is definitely tough so I will give them that! :)






Work the next morning was a bit tough, but we had a blast..and that's all that matters.  Pt 2 birthday recap will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment