Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birthday Recap Pt. 2

Over my birthday weekend, we decided to grab dinner in downtown Los Angeles at Bottega Louie...one of our favorite restaurants!  I know, I know..it's a zoo over the weekend, but it's worth the wait!  We wanted to have a couple drinks during our outing so we rented a towncar to take us into town.  OH so fancy. ;)

Cool cityscape shot from the 110!  Since we had a two hour wait, we got drinks at the bar and of course had a photoshoot!



 I spy Jeff double-fisting..hmm..


Dinner was of course marvelous..

panzanella salad
portobello mushroom fries..mmmm


After dinner we strolled across the street to Seven Grand.  Seven Grand is a whiskey bar adorned with wood paneling, flannel, and all things that represent the back-woods.  They have an extensive whiskey menu, but I decided to not live dangerously and go for the cider.  They do, however, make a mean hot tottie, perfect for a sore throat or when a good nasal cleanse is needed. :)





It was SUPER crowded, but I'm happy we were able to experience one of the most "happening" places in DTLA right now.  I'm just glad that we were able to get out of the house and try out new places! DTLA..I like you..I like you a lot.  Thank you everyone for such a fun birthday weekend! xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    ReplyDelete