Saturday, February 11, 2012

febphotoaday Pt 1

During the month of February, Instagram (follow me @ emwinks) is doing a photo-a-day challenge where each day users post a photo based on that days theme.  I thought it would be nice to document my current #febphotoaday's to date.

1. My view today...the view from my desk looking towards the Hollywood Hills

2. Words...I use this baby to type many words every day


3.  Hands...throwin' up a peace sign

 4. Stranger...Scott posing with a stranger at the Irish Bank in SF

5. 10am...beach volleyball

6. Dinner...chicken marsala with asparagus

7. Button...the button that doesn't stay put on my pants that I wear regardless


8. Sun...no caption necessary

9. Front door...boring

 10.  Self portrait...5:30am, just woke up

11. What makes me happy...my family

No comments:

Post a Comment