Monday, December 26, 2011

I can't lie...

...I'm kind of over Facebook.  It's treated me well, and we've had many good times together, but the time has come to part ways.  The only thing that has kept me hanging on to the crazy convoluted social media network is the fact that it has been a wonderful communication vehicle for me to keep up with my friends and family who I don't live near anymore.  With that said,  I don't want to completely disconnect myself from the outside world.  Therefore, I created this blog to document my and Scott's journey together and in our crazy life here in California

I have a digital camera laying around in the apartment somewhere, but I prefer my iPhone for right now until I can afford something a little more my style..

hello..I love you


Until then, please excuse the fuzzy photos with poor lighting. 

Peace & love,

No comments:

Post a Comment