Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl 2012

It's not a secret that I am no sports fanatic, especially football.  That doesn't mean that I don't watch the Super Bowl...however, the only things I enjoy about the Super Bowl are the commercials, and the free range of crappy foods like 7 layer dips and pizza.  I ate like there was no tomorrow, but I worked out with 3 hours of beach volleyball beforehand, so it cancels the bad food out, right??? :)  Truth is, Scott and I love to entertain, so if we fine any excuse to have friends over (like the Super Bowl), then we jump on it.   Therefore, we had a couple of friends over and watched the Giants defeat the Patriots.

The spread.

Sophie gets nervous around strangers, so she stayed in mama's arms..with her Thundershirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment